Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Things are looking...neutral - 8th July 009

The Bad News
I woke up feeling worse than yesterday. My throat was even more sore (I couldn't talk without it hurting) and I still had that evil post-nasal drip. The weather was also very nasty today with lots of wind, cold and pouring rain.

The Good News
The people I stayed with last time (Nic Hersch's family) have two doctors in the house! Literally, as Michelle kindly let me come to her place on her day off from work. Simon was happy to take me, for which I am also very thankful. Since it WAS pouring rain outside, I didn't feel like I was wasting the rest of the day, which was spent mainly on the couch - thank goodness for Foxtel and books!

The Better News
I'm feeling a bit better this evening due to the fact that this evil illness I have, is apparently bacterial. Michelle put me on to antibiotics, and since I don't have a virus, I expect to feel a lot better in the morning.

Stephen is feeling a bit under the weather, but I'm hoping that we'll both be good to go to the markets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment